You joined the financial services industry to make a difference helping people plan for retirement, their children’s education, securing a mortgage on a family’s dream home through comprehensive, needs-based financial planning. We believe your commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to foster positive relationships is as instinctive as your real passion for success. At Financial Elements, we give you the tools so you can build your future. Come join a company dedicated to the financial well-being of its customers.
What is a Mentor?
A mentor is a financial advisor that supports our financial wellness program – Financial Elements.
What do they do?
Mentors are the first point of contact for retirement plan participants. They engage with individuals using the phone, email and chat functionality.
- We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals
- Series 65 is preferred: if you don’t already have your Series 65 it is required within 60 days of hire
- A CFP is preferred; if you don’t already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it
The Skills You Bring:
- In a team-based, service to sales environment you take initiative and exceed expectations
- You have a deep understanding of various investment products, and are able to educate customers on the values and differences of each
- Incomparable consultative selling and organizational skills
The Value You Deliver:
- Providing needs-based mentorship to customers, and contributing to the long-term growth while protecting the brand of Financial Elements
- With our open architecture, you offer a wide broad range of reliable professionalism breaking down complicated and complex financial concepts into elements to increase financial literacy
- Effectively engaging clients through personal interactions, reflecting your interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
How Your Work Impacts the Organization:
Working in our main office in Overland Park, KS you will offer mentorship and personalized financial planning to customers in multiple settings and help to extend the reach of Financial Elements brand. Financial Elements has an open architecture, allowing you to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Financial Elements, you’ll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with extraordinary benefits. While you form relationships here, you will also be building your career!