We are looking for individuals with a passion for assisting wealth management and retirement plan clients and thorough knowledge of the financial services business.
We have partner offices nationwide.
What does the job include?
- Evaluating clients and prospects in terms of their financial needs, current portfolio holdings, available investment capital, and help retirement plan participants identify their investment and savings needs and objectives.
- Meeting with clients and prospects via phone calls, conference calls, webinars, educational meetings, and face to face meetings for initial and on-going consultations.
- Completing an overview of the client’s or prospects situation, and then would advise them on financial courses of action and/or solutions that would best meet their financial needs and provide them with the best possible financial and retirement outcomes.
- An undergraduate degree (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics) is mandatory with graduate level education desirable (MBA, JD, etc.).
- At Least two years experience in the financial services industry (preferred experience in sales of financial products)
- Must be computer literate (e.g., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- FINRA Series 6 and 63, and state life, accident and health insurance licensing in addition to meeting all regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Certifications such as CFP is desirable but not required.
- Solid experience as successful sales professional selling professional services is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of trust, investments, and other investment products.