2nd Annual National Conference
Resources recently hosted over 300 advisors and industry partners at the 2nd Annual Resources National Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes. The theme of the conference was 'Evolve 2019' and the 2 1/2 day event featured industry experts, cutting eduge fin-tech and updates from Resources team members and strategic partners.
“Bringing our advisors together in a forum where they can share ideas and develop solutions is paramount to our success. They drive the direction of our firm and how we chose to spend our resources,” said Vince Morris, President.
The speaker line-up included:
- Brad Campbell, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP - ERISA Litigation Updates
- Mike Sigal, Upside Partners - The FinTech Evolution
- Dr. David Kelly, J.P. Morgan Asset Management - Global Market Update
- Wendy De La Rosa, Common Cents Lab - Behavioral Science with Financial Decisions
- Ann Schleck, Ann Schleck& Co. - Inspired Meetings
- Jania Stout, President of the National Association of Plan Advisors - Overview of NAPA
- John Choate, SA-720TM - Cross-Functional Teamwork and Planning Strategies
- Fred Barstein, Retirement Advisor University - Plan Sponsor Training
Additionally, during the conference Resources launched the Resources Women’s Network to cultivate trust, diversity, flexibility and understanding within our organization. Over 50 women were in attendance at the first event. “Launching a network to support our female advisors allows us to recognize their unique perspectives and experiences and is essential to our firm’s sustained growth,” said Ashley Barb, Vice President of Client Experience.