Update from Resources: COVID-19
In response to COVID-19 and out of an abundance of caution, the Resources team has implemented its business continuity plan (BCP). This means that our team members based in Overland Park, Kansas will be working from home for at least the next two weeks. This decision was not taken lightly and falls in line with the decisions of management at OneDigital and a variety of other financial services firms.
We are as committed as ever to serving our advisors and clients in a timely and professional manner.
You can continue to reach members of our team via email and office phone numbers.
Here are a few things that you should know:
- The phone systems will function as they do when team members are in the office. You do not need to change the way that you call us.
- We are all gathering in a virtual team meeting every morning to ensure that we are communicating with each other to meet your needs.
- All of the systems have been stress-tested and are secure and accessible by all team members just like normal.
- Leadership team members are taking turns working from the office and all team members are in direct communication with their managers.
- Mail is being regularly checked and distributed appropriately.
We will continue to use regular calls and Zoom meetings to communicate with our affiliates and each other. If you have additional questions or concerns about this decision or questions or concerns about your level of service do not hesitate to contact Ashley Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we don’t anticipate any significant service disruptions as a result, we appreciate your patience and continued support as we pull together through this extraordinary period. We will, of course, continue to monitor this situation and evaluate our operating status regularly.
Be safe and take care of yourself and your family.